No Such Nonsense

A little of this, that and... what was I talking about again? It's TV, sports, pop culture and politics - all the stuff that really matters in life.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What would the folks in the emergency room say about this?

Remember when you were a little kid and your mom said you had to wear clean undies with no holes in them because what if, heaven forbid, you were in an accident and when they rushed you to the hospital all the doctors and nurses would see you had holes in your underoos and your mother would die of embarassment? No? Just me?

Uh, okay, then... the point is, I've been thinking about that little warning a lot lately. Seems there's an epidemic of Hollywood It girls running around with no panties on at all. First it was She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named flashing the paparazzi all over the world. Then Lindsay showed off the famous firecrotch. Now, newly single, mom of 2 Britney Spears has flashed us for 4 freaking days in row. While its nice to know that the bikini waxers in Hollywood are doing a steady business, is it too much to ask for these gals to throw on a thong occasionally?

I'm not saying I'd never go commando. But I'd think twice about it if I was wearing a short skirt, needed to get out of a car and was surrounded by dozens of photographers. Wouldn't you? But then, maybe that's why I'm not a Hollywood It girl. I knew there must be a reason. Stupid underoos.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hadn't seen the pix until yesterday, owing to the fact they are sooooo not safe for viewing at work. That being said, and to paraphrase Todd Flanders "Ow, my freakin' eyes!"

    That ain't right. That ain't right at all. No wonder she can't keep a publicist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home