No Such Nonsense

A little of this, that and... what was I talking about again? It's TV, sports, pop culture and politics - all the stuff that really matters in life.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fit or Fat

Okay, this is interesting...
A few days ago, I saw a blog posting on Calorie Lab's ranking of fattest States. (My observation: Perhaps southern BBQ isn't so good for you after all). Then along came a post that applied similar metrics to Canada. The surprising thing? It says we Canadians are actually a good deal better off than pretty much all of the American states. At first I was shocked - having seen no shortage of less-than-svelte folks sitting at the local mall foodcourt. But then I remembered walking around Orlando last year... and decided we probably aren't so bad after all.


Source: David Eaves, via Richard Florida's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home