No Such Nonsense

A little of this, that and... what was I talking about again? It's TV, sports, pop culture and politics - all the stuff that really matters in life.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Vaughn, Aniston Break Up

Really? I hadn't heard that they were dating.

Snorf.

I gotta say this. A year ago, Jen had all the sympathy in the world going for her. Sure, she married out of her league, but no one deserves to have her man poached by Angelina freakin Jolie. I mean, the woman is stunningly beautiful, the sexiest woman in the world (no matter what FHM says about Scarlett J.), and an Oscar winner to boot. No one could complete - certainly not little Rachel from Friends.

But after a year of watching Jen's international pity party and digesting the whole media manipulation around the Vaughniston affair, my Team Aniston jersey is getting worn a little less often. Sure Angelina did what no woman should ever do to another - sleep with another woman's husband - but man is Jen getting on my last nerve. And to be honest, if I had a shot with Brad Pitt, I'd probably forget that he was married too. Or that I was, for that matter.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brad Pitt is one of your 5? Who are the other 4?

     
  • At 3:29 p.m., Blogger Jen said…

    Not saying Pitt's one of the 5 necessarily. I'm just saying, I can see how a girl could get carried away... But he's no Ewan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home