No Such Nonsense

A little of this, that and... what was I talking about again? It's TV, sports, pop culture and politics - all the stuff that really matters in life.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Superbuzz

Brady is wearing a cast on his foot? While this news might make the media go into a tizzy, especially given the NFL's traditional post-season game of Name that Undisclosed Injury, it hasn't gotten me too worked up. Trust me - there is absolutely nothing stopping Tom Brady from playing in this year's Superbowl. And winning another damn MVP either.

Much as I'd love to believe it, these isn't much hope that the Giants can pull off the upset. The Pats have looked beatable the past 6 weeks or so, but not likely by a double-digit underdog with a hit-and-miss middle-tier QB. Well, unless Burress can keep playing like her did on Sunday - and given that he has pretty much never in his life played as well as he did on Sunday, that could be tough.

I'll admit, my Superbowl prediction - Indy over the Pack - didn't pan out. This time, though, it's a no-brainer. Take the Giants with the spread, but the Pats are winning the whole darn thing. Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home