No Such Nonsense

A little of this, that and... what was I talking about again? It's TV, sports, pop culture and politics - all the stuff that really matters in life.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Nerdy Boys are So Hot

It's no secret that I have always had, and will always have, a thing for boys who are, well, on the slightly dorkier side. So imagine my delight at this list, Best Week Ever's Top 15 Sexiest Nerd Boys.

Lets see... Hugh Laurie - check. Funny and smart and beloved since the Blackadder days. Topher Grace. Yup, I get that. Parker and Stone - yes and yes. Donald Faison - interesting that they chose him over Zack Braff - I guess Braff has too much indie-movie cool. Will Arnett. Totally. Wes Anderson, Daniel Radcliffe, John Krasinski. Check, check, check. Jon Stewart as number one. Big check. Great list, really, but for me, it's all about number 7. Ewan McGregor. Perched atop Jen's personal freebie five for many, many years. The man for whom the weary hubby would be gone in a heartbeat. Which is okay, because the hubby would dump me for Zooey Deschanel even quicker.

So who's missing from the list? The very proto-type of the sexy nerd: John Cusack, of course. Adam Brody, too - clearly a dork beneath the hipster facade. Other than that, it's pretty faultless. Mmmm, nerds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home